- Facial Aesthetics
- Body Contouring
- IV Hydration Therapy
- BioTe Hormone Optimization
- Vaginal Health & Sexual Rejuvenation
- Wellness Counseling
- Aerolase Laser Services
- Shop Products
- Payment Plans
HydraFacial in Katy
Radiant Results That Last
At Serendipity Lifestyle & Wellness Spa, one of our most popular treatments in Katy is the Serendipity VIP Facial. Our patients love the Serendipity VIP Facial because it is gentle yet produces beautiful results. During this medical-grade exfoliation treatment, use anti-aging serums enriched with antioxidants, each customized to your skin’s specific needs!
Serendipity VIP Facials rejuvenate all skin types and will leave your skin glowing. They are non-surgical, non-invasive, and do not require any downtime for recovery. A Serendipity VIP Facial treatment will rehydrate your skin with noticeable results you can feel and see immediately. A single Serendipity VIP Facial in Katy from Serendipity Lifestyle & Wellness Spa can reduce fine lines and wrinkles, increase firmness, and reduce large pore size. This treatment can also even out skin tone, texture, and brown spots.
What it Treats
Uneven skin tone
Fine lines and wrinkles
30 – 60 minutes
Female or Male
14 or older
Recovery & Downtime
There is no recovery or downtime needed for a Serendipity VIP Facial. You can return to normal activities and apply makeup immediately afterwards.
What are the benefits of getting a Serendipity VIP Facial in Katy?
Gentle & Effective
Unlike other facial treatments, which are harsher on the skin, a Serendipity VIP Facial is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. We can treat all types of skin; oily, dry, and acne-prone skin can all benefit from a Serendipity VIP Facial.
Serendipity VIP Facials are very popular because they don’t require any downtime. You can apply makeup the same day, but you may not even want to cover up the natural glow of your skin afterwards!
When you choose a Serendipity VIP Facial at Serendipity Lifestyle & Wellness Spa, you will see results immediately. A Serendipity VIP Facial will leave your skin glowing and feeling fresh!
The Serendipity VIP Facial Process.
What to Expect?
Before your Serendipity VIP Facial in Katy, you'll meet with one of our providers for a skin consultation. We will discuss any concerns you have about your skin, as well as what you’d like to accomplish.
You’ll be able to see and feel results from the Serendipity VIP Facial immediately. It is also mild enough that we can combine it with other treatments during the same visit.
4 Steps of a Serendipity VIP Facial Treatment
Cleanse and exfoliate
Your aesthetician will begin by using a vortex cleansing and hydra-peel tip on the Serendipity VIP Facial wand to gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin. This will remove dead skin cells and open up your pores.
Next, we will change the tip on the wand to one that delivers a light and gentle chemical peel. A mix of salicylic and glycolic mix is used to loosen debris deep in your pores. Unlike other chemical peels though, the ones used in a Serendipity VIP Facial do not cause any side effects such as redness of the skin.
In this step we use a strong, yet painless vortex vacuum to extract impurities, such as black heads from within the pores.
Finally, we will use a proprietary anti-oxidative and hydrating serum with peptides and other nutrients. This blend will soothe, hydrate, and rejuvenate your skin.
It is important to properly prepare for your Serendipity VIP Facial in Katy. Before your appointment, you should:
6 months before
- Stop using any products containing Isotretinoin, like Accutane.
2 weeks before
- Do not perform any medium or deep peels.
- Do not use any chemical resurfacing products.
- Do not have laser hair removal performed.
- Do not have any Botox injections performed, these can be done after your Serendipity VIP Facial appointment on the same visit.
72 hours before
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and use sunscreen
- Do not use tanning beds
48 hours before
- Stop using over-the-counter acne medications
- Do not wax or use depilatories
- Do not use exfoliating products
- Stop use of products containing retinol and tretinoin
Day of appointment
- Do not shave your face
To get the most out of your Serendipity VIP Facial in Katy, it is important to follow these steps:
Day after treatment
- Wash your face with PCA facial wash or hydropeptide exfoliating cleanser only.
- You can resume using makeup products
For 48 hours after treatment
- Do not wax or use or use depilatories.
- Do not use products containing retinol and tretinoin
- Do not use exfoliating treatments
- Do not use over-the-counter acne products
For 5 days after treatment
- Use sunscreen daily to prevent UV exposure to skin
For 2 weeks after treatment
- Avoid medium and deep chemical peels
- Avoid laser hair removal treatments
For 30 days after treatment
- Apply hylauronic boosting serum twice daily, morning and night.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Is a Serendipity VIP Facial treatment painful?
How often should I receive a Serendipity VIP Facial treatment?
What makes a Serendipity VIP Facial different from other facials?
Am I a good candidate for a Serendipity VIP Facial treatment?
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.