- Facial Aesthetics
- Body Contouring
- IV Hydration Therapy
- BioTe Hormone Optimization
- Vaginal Health & Sexual Rejuvenation
- Wellness Counseling
- Aerolase Laser Services
- Shop Products
- Payment Plans
Dermal Fillers in Katy
Enhance Your Natural Features
Every person is born beautiful. However, as we get older, we may find there are some features we would like to correct or adjust based on our own personal aesthetic.
One of the most versatile tools we have at our disposal at Serendipity Lifestyle & Wellness Spa is called Dermal Fillers. Each brand and type of filler can contain a different active ingredient to be able to provide a variety of results. Whether your goal is contouring, anti-aging, added volume, or are simply wanting more of a refreshed look, we can design a treatment plan to meet your unique needs and help you feel your most confident.
What it Treats
Fine lines & wrinkles
Female or Male
21 or older
Recovery & Downtime
You are free to go back to work or your regular routine after leaving our office, but some redness, swelling, and sensitivity is normal.
Why get Dermal Fillers from Serendipity Lifestyle & Wellness Spa in Katy?
Whether you are someone with mild to moderate volume loss or have severe wrinkles or folds, dermal fillers provide solutions for a wide variety of needs.
Oftentimes, people assume they need surgery to correct their concerns. Dermal fillers can be a great non-surgical alternative for those whose conditions are not severe.
While dermal fillers are not permanent, their results are long-lasting. Depending on the brand and placement, some dermal fillers can last up to 24 months or more!
The Dermal Fillers Process.
What to Expect?
At Serendipity Lifestyle & Wellness Spa, consultations are where we truly get to know you. We’ll listen to all of your concerns, assess the current condition of your skin, and work with you to determine an injection plan that fits your lifestyle and budget. You’ll have our full attention and will be treated as a respected and valued guest at our office.
Get your Dermal Filler Injections.
Your expert injector will administer the appropriate choice of filler into the area(s) of concern. Throughout the process, we will walk you through each step to ensure you feel comfortable with the treatment and understand what to expect.
We will assess the treated area to ensure proper placement of the filler. We’ll answer any and every question you have about the treatment, and give you instructions on the best ways to maintain your results. Then, we welcome you to schedule any follow-up appointments you need.
Before your appointment for dermal fillers in Katy, you should:
- Avoid all blood-thinning medications and supplements for at least a week before your appointment. This includes aspirin, ibuprofen, Aleve, garlic supplements, Vitamin E, St. John’s Wort, and omega-3 or fish oil capsules. As always, if you are taking any of these medications under direction of a doctor, speak to him or her before discontinuing use.
- Inform us if you have a history of cold sores or Perioral Herpes before your appointment.
- Stop using topical skin products that contain retinol, glycolic acid, alpha-hydroxy acid, or “anti-aging” products at least 2 days before (and after) your fillers are injected.
- Avoid alcohol in the 24 hours before your appointment.
Following your dermal filler injections in Katy, make sure you:
- Avoid touching or massaging the injection site(s) unless instructed by your specialist.
- Avoid strenuous activity for 24 hours.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or excessive heat for 72 hours.
- Avoid alcohol and excess salt to prevent swelling.
- If you have swelling, use a cool compress.
- Sleep face up and slightly elevated for a day or two.
- Wait a minimum of four weeks before having any other skin care or laser treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions.
How much do fillers cost in Katy?
Which brand of filler should I get?
How much filler do I need?
What's the difference between Botox and filler?
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.